Concert Poster Rough


Comments

  1. I like the simplistic design. It really grabs the eye and the vectors lead directly into the main performers!
    Something I might do differently is a slight bit more information about what the concert is for and how it connects to your company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple and straight forward the poster/design is! The only minor change I would make is add more info. and maybe change the type face to something more relatable to the subject matter. Otherwise great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the high contract of the colors against the black. It is also very easy to read and gather the information. I would maybe try to make the logo a little smaller since it doesn't really line up with the "present" type size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color scheme it pops really nicely. I might add a third color aside from red and yellow to segment information further.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design idea, I would actually add more elements like those yellow lines if you can. It adds kind of a doodle element and I think that could look really cool expanded. Overall, this is a really cool composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The simple design idea really goes well with the sound that these artists have, and the bold colors work well together. I'd agree that more graphic "doodle" elements around or behind the artists would work well, as well as looking at the logo and "presents" up top to seem like it's part of one sentence. I hope that makes sense, just center those two elements on top a little closer together you know??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this poster! It's fairly simple, but it is cohesive and appealing. I like that you changed the colors of your logo to match the rest of the poster. I also like the yellow lines because it guides the viewer's eyes to the picture. I think your poster may benefit if you play around with the typography for "Migos" though because right now it's pretty simple and doesn't grab attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your use of contrast between the background and the rest of the elements on the poster. I would suggest emphasizing the name "Migos" a bit more so that it stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the colors pop against the black background, however I think you could be a little more creative with the lines surrounding the photo to make the background a little more fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how simple this poster is. Although it's simple the use of vectors does a nice job of pointing towards the group. The one thing I would say it maybe find a way to make the type face for "Migos" to stand out a bit. Maybe consider working with strokes or changing the type face or color. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment